Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Realization


At EC I’m either running around like a chicken with no head, or I’m doing nothing…at all. 
 
What I haven’t realized yet is whether that’s because of me or the teachers.

For the past three weeks, I haven’t had that much work to do at all. Ok, so there has been Spanish homework every single night (one night I did it entirely in French…), but beyond that I’ve had no papers assigned, no questions to answer. Just some reading assignments. I could easily keep my head above everything, even with seven tap classes, Circle K, Salvation Army, SAB meetings and work.

And then this week happened.

Monday came, and I got slammed with a Spanish presentation, a Spanish quiz, sociology worksheet, sociology observations and writing a paper based on said observations, making a board game based on Sigmund Freud, and a pop quiz in a level 3000 class. And then I also had Encore, and the meetings and work that were enumerated before. Woo. I’m tired just from reading that. 

So yeah. I am running around like a chicken. Or a gerbil. I don’t really know anymore.

Monday I got the observations done (I watched an EC men’s soccer game and called it research—not bad, huh?), along with most of the worksheet and wrote out the presentation. So that’s put me in a great place for today. Assuming that I can fake a Spanish accent. 

Here goes nothing!

No comments:

Post a Comment